pyrit + 'low disc space' messages

OKCarl

Feb 3, 2017, 10:42:33 PM2/3/17
to Pyrit
I can run a dictionary attack with Aircrack for days on end on my external hard drive and not get an error message. I can run a dictionary attack with pyrit (attack_passthrough) for days on end and not get an error message. These two attacks are carried out with my dictionary file resting on my very spacious persistence partition. Here is my problem:

First, I use pyrit to 'import' my password list. Second, I issue the 'batch' command to precompute my PMK's. Then, when I try to use: pyrit -r handshake.cap -e MyESSID -b 00:00:00:00:00:00 -o Dictionary.txt attack_batch (or attack_db)
I get error messages about low disc space. Anyone else have any ideas?