Pyrit and Rainbow Tables

Spooky Kid

Aug 21, 2015, 6:44:19 AM8/21/15
to Pyrit

I'm new to Pyrit and I have been trying to learn about rainbow tables.  I know you can create a Rainbow Table (RT) simply using Pyrit's internal database; so these are my questions:

 1. How do you empty the database in Mac OS X?

 2. In several tutorials I saw people building a table using other

    dictionaries, can you create a RT using a character set instead?

    (e.g. I know that my password is 10 chars long, with just number and

    uppercase letters)

 3. Can you feed Pyrit with a RT downloaded from the Internet?

Thanks a lot

Alessio

axel....@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 7:48:46 AM12/28/16
to Pyrit, spoooo...@gmail.com
1. You don't this. Pyrit use some specyfic algorytm to generate RT.
2. Nope, pyrit is for WPA/WPA2 passords crack. If you want generate RT from some charset use rtgen.
3. Yes, but it must be .cow or .db format. Or some word list, whose yyou import do database and generate.