Discord server?

Victoria Oziel

Dec 30, 2021, 7:58:12 PM12/30/21
to Pyret Discuss
I feel like it would be better to have a Pyret discord server. Please take this suggestion into consideration.

Shriram Krishnamurthi

Dec 31, 2021, 8:45:15 AM12/31/21
to pyret-...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely. What do you think would be interesting channels that people might want to discuss in?

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 7:58 PM Victoria Oziel <shopsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I feel like it would be better to have a Pyret discord server. Please take this suggestion into consideration.

Victoria Oziel

Dec 31, 2021, 9:29:18 AM12/31/21
to Pyret Discuss
I feel like everything about pyret. You could have a help channel, a general channel, and maybe a development channel (for development of pyret). It would be quicker for people to help out and respond.

Victoria Oziel

Dec 31, 2021, 9:31:56 AM12/31/21
to Pyret Discuss
You can also have a read-only announcement channel as well.

Shriram Krishnamurthi

Dec 31, 2021, 9:46:05 AM12/31/21
to pyret-...@googlegroups.com
Alright, let's give this a try and see how it goes!