importing function notations - section 7.4

Sarah Lawsky

May 1, 2022, 7:19:23 PM5/1/22
to Pyret Discuss
Apologies for a very basic question--I am brand-new to this and have gotten stuck rather early on. I have searched the Group for this question but cannot find it.

I am working my way through the book and have arrived at Section 7.4, Processing Rows. It says to include in the Pyret file

include shared-gdrive( "dcic-2021", "1wyQZj_L0qqV9Ekgr9au6RX2iqt2Ga8Ep")

The release notes confirm this is the correct line to include.

But when I do this, I get the error "The declaration of grouped shadows a built-in declaration of the same name, which was imported here" (actually I get this error twice)

It then does not run any other code that I've entered. I wondered whether perhaps this wasn't necessary anymore because of contexts, but I do not have "filter-with"--when I try to run that it says it is unbound.

Again, I'm sure I have made some very basic error--I would like to continue on with the book however and cannot figure out what to do next.

Thanks--