Feature extraction via 3D slicer

Bassam Abunahel

Nov 21, 2019, 6:25:08 PM11/21/19
to pyradiomics
Hi Pyradiomics team. Appreciate your efforts

Please I concern about the process for extracting the features using the extension (radiomics module) in 3D slicer ?

I've downloaded the slicer and uploaded the MR images, but I have chosen manual customization for feature extraction (all features classes available) , but unfortunately it does NOT extract the features (apply button not active),

Could you please just guide me how to correctly extract the features using 3D slicer ?

regards,

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 22, 2019, 4:08:06 AM11/22/19
to pyradiomics
The apply button will be active if you have selected an input volume node, an input mask/segmentation node and either selected manual customization or provided slicer with a valid parameter file.

Regards,

Joost

Bassam

Nov 25, 2019, 2:14:27 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
kindly, I had install the software properly and  I tried also to use command line to run the pyradiomics for single slice, but unfortunately its not working and I had received the down message:

 'pyradiomics' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 25, 2019, 8:57:54 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
In this case, either PyRadiomics is not installed correctly, or the python scripts folder has not been added to your PATH environment variable. Does the 'python' command work?

Regards,

Joost