How to use pyradiomicsbatch

Tony Alexandre Medeiros

Nov 22, 2019, 11:45:20 AM11/22/19
to pyradiomics
Hello Dr. Joost,
I would like to use the feature extraction option in batch.
In the pyradiomicsbatch -h command statement, it says I need to have a CSV file containing image and mask combinations. The help cites other features as well.
Could you send me an example of this file? So I can have it as an example for mounting my.

Again, thank you so much for the support.
Tony

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 25, 2019, 1:17:35 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
An example of the input CSV is included in the examples folder on the PyRadiomics Github repository (https://github.com/Radiomics/pyradiomics). Additionally, the structure of the file is explained in the documentation (section Usage).

Regards,

Joost

Tony Alexandre Medeiros

Nov 25, 2019, 11:16:06 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
Thank you very much,
I confess that I have not looked at all the available examples, as well as all the documentation. I'll do it. I am quite looking forward to using this library, it is fantastic.

Tony
Message has been deleted

Tony Alexandre Medeiros

Nov 26, 2019, 8:26:06 PM11/26/19
to pyradiomics
Dr. Joost,

when executing the pyradiomics batch command, some of the images show the error as per the image in the attachment.

I looked at the "customizing the extraction" item in the documentation, but couldn't find the solution.

** When I extract only the image that presented the error, the extraction occurs correctly.

Could you help me again.
Thank you

Tony

Em segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2019 03:17:35 UTC-3, Joost van Griethuysen escreveu:
error_pyradiomics_batch.png