Pyradiomics batch processing from 3DSlicer

Hannah Rhea Thomas

Nov 25, 2019, 10:39:00 PM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
Hi Joost,

I use the radiotherapy tumor volume (segmentation)  as my ROI. I am able to extract Pyradiomics features using manual and custom parameter file in 3D Slicer. Can I do batch processing of multiple patients and their tumor volumes from 3D Slicer environment? If so is there some documentation or examples on that?

Thanks for your support,

Hannah

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 26, 2019, 4:03:10 AM11/26/19
to pyradiomics
Hello Hannah,

The Slicer extensions is aimed at single case processing. For batch processing, The easiest/quickest way would be to use PyRadiomics' command line interface. See this short thread for some pointers on how to do this (also contains link to the PyRadiomics' documentation).

Regards,

Joost