How can resize all image for extraction of features

biobob

Jan 22, 2020, 8:36:34 AM1/22/20
to pyradiomics
Dear all,
I would like to extract  from 3d mri  the  radiomics  feature  from different  MRI machine. So I have different size of the image. I would like to use all the image with the same dimension before extracting data. How  can perform this task?

j.v.gri...@nki.nl

Jan 24, 2020, 12:39:59 PM1/24/20
to maurizio...@gmail.com, pyrad...@googlegroups.com
If you enable resampling, all images/masks are resampled to the specified spacing, prior to any application of filters and feature extraction. See the online documentation (customizing the extraction) and examples on Github for more information on how to implement this.

Regards,

Joost