About Multiple tag region fusion calculation problem

刘海洋

Nov 25, 2019, 8:51:13 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
professor joost van grienthuysen:

sorry for my bad english ,I need your help about my problem these days

my mask file  are three areas and the label is 1,2,4,They don't cover each other,

I want to calculate the characteristics separately on each region, which I can do now , by setting the different label parameters separately in the yaml Settings file,
like label:1 / Lable:2  / label:4

But if I want to compute the whole region where 1, 2, and 4 come together,I don't know how to set it up,Can I set up yaml files in some unknown way to implement my idea?or someway else?

I also thought of changing the three different labels in the mask file into the same number, but it was a little difficult for me to achieve it, thank you very much, looking forward to your reply

Joost van Griethuysen

Nov 25, 2019, 8:59:47 AM11/25/19
to pyradiomics
You need to combine them outside of PyRadiomics (by setting the to the same value). This can be done using a GUI in Slicer (load as segmentation, and use logical operators). Alternative is in python, where you perform conversion by != 0 comparison.

Regards,

Joost