Upper level coif wavelet filter using

Aime BONOU

Oct 23, 2019, 6:00:54 AM10/23/19
to pyradiomics
Hello,
I'm new pyradiomics user, from the examples I try to implement features extraction from 2D Digital mammographm with coif1 wavelet filtering.
This is my code:
                texture_extractor.disableAllImageTypes()
                texture_extractor.enableImageTypeByName('Wavelet')

Now my question is, how can I increase the coif wavelet filtering.

Thanks

Joost van Griethuysen

Oct 28, 2019, 5:07:10 AM10/28/19
to pyradiomics
All settings that customize the wavelet filtering are documented in the online documentation (pyradiomics.readthedocs.io); section "Customizing the extractionl"

Regards,

Joost