PyQtGraph, OpenGL and ScrollArea

wab...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 4:51:25 AM5/12/17
to pyqtgraph
We have code which works well mixing PyQtGraph and OpenGL, but not if we also try to stick it in a QScrollArea, in which case the leftmost visible widget in the QScrollArea misbehaves (when you move the scrollbar the axis first moves a smidgen, then doesn't move, then gets splatted).  Is this a Qt issue??  (I'm suspecting some makeCurrent() is not working.)  Sample code attached.  The top two widgets (where we get the odd behavior) are OpenGL-enabled and the bottom two (where everything works as expected) are not.
TestPyQtOpenGL.py