HistogramLUTItem not working in Ubuntu 22.04 with Python 3.10 from Anaconda

Robert Tokusho Flory

Sep 25, 2023, 3:39:29 PM9/25/23
to pyqtgraph
Hi,

Has anyone else come across this?  It works fine with the same Anaconda environment in Windows OS.

Python 3.10.0 | packaged by conda-forge | (default, Nov 20 2021, 02:24:10) [GCC 9.4.0]

the error is: malloc() invalid size (unsorted)

It works in Python 3.9 on the same Ubuntu setup. It does not work in Python 3.11. I notice Python 3.9 does not report the GCC version.

Only HistogramLUTItem seems to be affected, other pyqtgraph features work fine. I am just running the examples from examples.run()  Changing the Qt library to PySide2 or PyQt5 or PyQt6 has no effect. It seems to be a problem with Anaconda?

Thanks,
Robert