Reboot of PYPTUG

Francois Dion

Aug 5, 2021, 2:51:07 PM8/5/21
to pyp...@googlegroups.com
You have probably seen this through meetup already (https://www.meetup.com/PYthon-Piedmont-Triad-User-Group-PYPTUG/events/279565531/) but we will have a zoom meeting to gauge interest in a reboot of the python user group meetings.

I’ve also posted this through LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/francois-dion-8b639b79_python-meeting-reboot-activity-6824484334385287168-UmfT

The zoom link is on meetup, you just need to be signed in to see it. It will be this coming Monday, August 9, starting at 6pm.

Amongst other things, There will be a brief presentation on how to use jupyter notebooks for presentations (and perhaps helping some to get started on a presentation for a future meeting).

Also, as always, if you are hiring for python roles, or are looking yourself for a new role, we will make some time for that.

Francois Dion