Calculate hourly energy production for wind farm

adeeb alameen

Mar 16, 2023, 12:32:55 PM3/16/23
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi PyPSA community,
I am trying to calculate hourly energy yield over a year for a wind farm , where I have met mast data for one year, could you help in providing some insight or previous model to get the energy yield.

Thanks & BR;

Adeeb Alameen
Master student/ Energy informatics
University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria

Johannes Hampp

Mar 17, 2023, 4:42:20 AM3/17/23
to adeeb alameen, py...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adeeb,

Have a look at the examples in the atlite documentation:

https://atlite.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples/historic-comparison-germany.html

and in Fabian Neumann's course:

https://fneum.github.io/data-science-for-esm/06-workshop-atlite.html

Best,
Johannes

Best regards,
Johannes Hampp (he/him)

Justus Liebig University Giessen (JLU)
Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU)

mailto: johanne...@zeu.uni-giessen.de

Senckenbergstr. 3
DE-35392 Giessen
https://uni-giessen.de/zeu