Results for only one Country in PyPSA-Eur-Sec

Marc Keller

Jul 27, 2022, 2:05:35 AM7/27/22
to pypsa
Dear PyPSA community,

hope you're all doing well and thanks for the quick respond to my last issue! It workend and Fabian will also fix the problem in a further upstream.

I have a quick question, that came up using PyPSA-Eur-Sec. For my Masterthesis I look an the impact of eletric trucks on the energy systemin Germany by using PyPSA.

I would like to model Europe, but only see the results and Evaluation for Germany. Is this possible in PyPSA-Eur-Sec? Do you know any command for calculation the results (especially csvs) for only one Country? I'm thinking about something like this in PyPSA-Eur?

results/summaries/elec_s_all_lall_Co2L-3H_DE

Thanks and best regards
Marc

Neumann, Fabian

Jul 27, 2022, 2:21:55 AM7/27/22
to Marc Keller, pypsa
Hi Marc,

No, this feature is currently only implemented in PyPSA-Eur.

In the plotting scripts you could filter out any non-German buses. But be aware that some carriers like oil are resolved only at European level, not per region.

Best wishes,

Fabian