Optimal Energy Mix ( PV + Wind)

adeeb alameen

Nov 20, 2022, 11:43:43 AM11/20/22
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

I am starting a new study to find optimal energy mix between PV and Wind in terms of hundreds MW scale for specific location , thanks to advice for required Solar and Wind  inputs to do so, and if there is a certain algorithm in PYSPA would help on that.

BR;

Adeeb

Johannes Hampp

Nov 21, 2022, 2:05:06 AM11/21/22
to adeeb alameen, py...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adeeb,

Your question is very general.
Have a look at the examples for power system optimization for PyPSA:

https://pypsa.readthedocs.io/en/latest/examples-lopf.html

Those should help you get started.

Best,
Johannes

Best regards,
Johannes Hampp (he/him)

Justus Liebig University Giessen (JLU)
Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU)

mailto: johanne...@zeu.uni-giessen.de

Senckenbergstr. 3
DE-35392 Giessen
https://uni-giessen.de/zeu
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pypsa/CAHLzBe9Zd7-K5Vo%3D8RdqJG7BEJKP%3D5pZ4X4TsSBZDiHvkDvE0Q%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pypsa/CAHLzBe9Zd7-K5Vo%3D8RdqJG7BEJKP%3D5pZ4X4TsSBZDiHvkDvE0Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

DR Mohammed Riadh Habour

Nov 21, 2022, 12:20:48 PM11/21/22
to pypsa
Hi

What would you like to do with precision, I can support

Mohammed