Typical days with storage in PyPSA

56 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Eva

chưa đọc,
03:07:04 9 thg 11, 20229/11/22
đến pypsa

Dear PyPSA community,

I would like to use temporal aggregation to reduce computational time. But I have not found how to use typical days (with tsam tool for example) while considering storage (with Kotzur et al.’s method for example) in PyPSA.

I would like to use temporal aggregation with MGA method (near-optimal feasible space), and I thought PyPSA could be a useful tool for me.

Can someone help me to know if temporal aggregation can be done in PyPSA and how I could approach it?

Many thanks in advance,

Eva

lisaze...@gmail.com

chưa đọc,
08:59:35 10 thg 11, 202210/11/22
đến pypsa
Hi Eva,

I have started to implement this into PyPSA a while ago. I didn't follow it up because for our models the additional constraints for the storage were increasing a lot the memory requirement.
You can find my developments in the following branch (already 2 years ago)

https://github.com/lisazeyen/PyPSA/tree/time_aggregation_store

You have to double check the formulation if you want to optimise without pyomo, I think there was still a bug. I know that in the eTrago project they are also using the Kotzur formulation. You can find their code for the temporal aggregation here

https://github.com/openego/eTraGo/blob/dev/etrago/cluster/snapshot.py

Best wishes,
Lisa

Eva

chưa đọc,
21:07:46 14 thg 11, 202214/11/22
đến pypsa
Thank you very much for your help, Lisa.
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới