Download Monitor Process CSV (messages.csv) using API/PyPreservica

Sam Brenton

Oct 10, 2022, 6:15:13 AM10/10/22
to pyPreservica
Hi

After my last post regarding checking bulk ingests using the API, I found that a much simpler way to do it was to download the csv of completed ingests from the monitor area of Preservica, and then just parse through that

I've written a small script that does exactly what I need, but I have to manually download a new version of the csv file each time. Is there a way to pull this file down using the API/pyPreservica, which I can then incorporate in to the script?

I think I've seen there are some reporting CSV's that can be generated, but this messages.csv ingest one has all the information I need on it

Thanks

Sam :)

James Carr

Oct 10, 2022, 7:43:54 AM10/10/22
to pyPreservica
There is an API for the monitor, but pyPreservica does not cover any of the endpoints at this time.