Help with opf

Silvia Bova S255283

Apr 4, 2019, 5:50:24 AM4/4/19
to pyp...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

I'm a student of Politecnico of Turin and I'm developing an algorithm of
power optimization based on Pypower. However I faced a problem running
the opf and I can't solve it.

I'm considering a network with five main lines, 53 bus and 52 branches.
I attach a copy of my dataset. When I try to run the algorithm, it gives
me an error "all the input arrays must have same number of dimensions".
I already checked that gen and gencost fields have the same dimensions,
I think that the problem is the branch matrix but I can't understand
why. I also tried to run opf in MATLAB with the same dataset and it
worked.

If you can help me, I'll be very grateful.
Thank you so much.

Best regards,
Silvia Bova
aemd.m