Splitting repositories

Álvaro Justen [Turicas]

Nov 29, 2012, 5:25:40 PM11/29/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Flávio Amieiro and I did the work of spltting the repository in two,
as we decided in the last meeting:

- pypln.web: contains only the Web interface
- pypln.backend: contains caller for pypelinin library and workers

Please update your remote repositories and clones to point to:

https://github.com/NAMD/pypln.web
https://github.com/NAMD/pypln.backend

By now, we have some things that remain in pypln.backend project but
we don't know if we should put it in another repository:

- Deployment-related things (scripts, fabfile, template configuration
files etc.)
- Documentation sources
- Issues

All of these will stay in pypln.backend repository until we decide a
new place to put it, except for issues directly related to pypln.web
(we'll create these on pypln.web repository).

[]s
--
Álvaro Justen "Turicas"
http://blog.justen.eng.br http://twitter.com/turicas

Flavio Coelho

Nov 29, 2012, 5:42:55 PM11/29/12
to py...@googlegroups.com
Good Job guys!

That will certainly streamline work  on the project.

cheers,

Flávio Codeço Coelho
+55(21) 3799-5567
Professor