pypelinin 0.1.1 released

Álvaro Justen [Turicas]

Mar 4, 2013, 9:28:54 AM3/4/13
to py...@googlegroups.com, Andre Oliveira, Rodolfo Henrique Carvalho
Hi folks,

I've just released pypelinin version 0.1.1. This is basically a bugfix
release, with some optimizations.
For those unaware, pypelinin is our base library to distribute jobs
and pipelines among the machines of a cluster. PyPLN uses it to create
pipelines of natural language processing or each new document uploaded
into the Web interface. Its development started inside PyPLN
code-base, but as we needed a solution to distribute pipelines in
other projects here in FGV, I've popped it out to a library so we can
easily use it in other projects.

You can check the list of changes in our CHANGELOG file:
https://github.com/NAMD/pypelinin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.markdown#version-011

If you want to help, we're planning new features and enhancements for
the next version (0.2.0) in a milestone on our GitHub Issue System:
https://github.com/NAMD/pypelinin/issues?milestone=1&state=open

Thanks to Andre Oliveira and Rodolfo Carvalho for helping in this release.

Note: releases for pypln.web and pypln.backend are coming!

[]s
--
Álvaro Justen "Turicas"
http://blog.justen.eng.br http://twitter.com/turicas