PyPLN talk at FISL14 (Brazil)

Álvaro Justen [Turicas]

May 23, 2013, 3:48:14 PM5/23/13
to py...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that I'm going to give a talk about PyPLN in the
biggest free/libre software forum in Americas -- it's called FISL
("Fórum Internacional de Software Livre" in Portuguese or
International Forum on Free/Libre Software).

FISL[http://www.fisl.org.br/] is a consolidated conference, it happens
in Porto Alegre (south of Brazil) every year, since 1999. This year,
for the 14th edition, they expect more than 8000 attendees.

The talk will happen on July 3rd at 18h in room 41C. I'll do a brief
introduction to natural language processing with NLTK and then talk
about the features of PyPLN and how to contribute to it, with a live
demonstration. See you there!

Regards,
Álvaro Justen "Turicas"
http://turicas.info/ http://twitter.com/turicas