Can't get past signin screen

Andy Chu

Mar 22, 2011, 2:43:28 AM3/22/11
to pypes
I downloaded the tarball of pypes on the home page, and installed it
according to the instructions.

However, when I start it up, I can't login with admin:123. It just
goes back to the signin page.

I changed the production.ini to use a different name (andy:abc), but
it still doesn't work.

FWIW I am running it on my Linux box (Ubuntu Hardy) and then signing
in through Firefox/Windows.

The console has no errors when I do this:

ubuntu diji-pypes-781ed15d6249$ bin/paster serve production.ini
2011-03-22 02:42:19,793 INFO [pypesvds.lib.PypesInterface]
Initializing Studio Plugins from /home/andy/dev/pypes/diji-
pypes-781ed15d6249/plugins
Starting server in PID 8521.
serving on 0.0.0.0:5000 view at http://127.0.0.1:5000

# WARNING: *THE LINE BELOW MUST BE UNCOMMENTED ON A PRODUCTION
ENVIRONMENT*
# Debug mode will enable the interactive debugging tool, allowing
ANYONE to
# execute malicious code after an exception is raised.
#set debug = false

# auth setup
authkit.setup.method = form, cookie
authkit.form.authenticate.user.data = andy:abc
authkit.cookie.secret = secret string
authkit.form.template.obj = pypesvds.lib.auth:render_signin
authkit.cookie.signoutpath = /signout

Eric Gaumer

Mar 22, 2011, 7:26:12 PM3/22/11
to py...@googlegroups.com, Andy Chu
Yea, there's a bug in latest version of WebOB. I committed a workaround for pypes, just use tip...

-Eric