Today: livestreamed talk about PyPI malware detection

Sumana Harihareswara

Mar 14, 2020, 7:24:54 AM3/14/20
to DistUtils mailing list, Cristina Muñoz, pypa-dev
Today at 1pm PT/4pm ET: a livestreamed presentation by Cristina Muñoz,
who's been working on the PyPI malware detection feature:
https://www.meetup.com/pacifichackers/events/267932809/

"Automatic Detection of Malware in PyPI"

Alternate link:
https://phack.my.webex.com/phack.my/j.php?MTID=mdb827dc0a7f6dfe9784f793686e39d58

She noted:

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting

Sumana Harihareswara

Mar 16, 2020, 7:29:59 AM3/16/20
to DistUtils mailing list, Cristina Muñoz, pypa-dev
This was recorded and is now at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28BoQLWKGWw .

--
Sumana Harihareswara