Python Packaging in GSoC 2020

Pradyun Gedam

Jan 20, 2020, 3:36:17 PM1/20/20
to pypa-dev
Hi all,

Google Summer of Code (often shortened to GSoC) is "global program focused on bringing more student developers into open source software development". I'm hoping that a few Python Packaging related projects (especially PyPA projects) would take part in GSoC 2020, under the PSF umbrella.

If you're an interested project maintainer, please take a look at the discuss.python.org topic: Python Packaging in GSoC 2020 and respond there. The next couple of days would be a really good time to let me know that you’re interested.

Cheers,
Pradyun