pip and pip3 keep broken

Dorian ROSSE

Feb 1, 2020, 6:42:55 AM2/1/20
to pypa-dev
hello,

I have 'python setup.py install' but I keep pip and pip3 broken,

Thank you in advance to repair my both pip and pip3,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Jason R. Coombs

Feb 1, 2020, 9:31:51 AM2/1/20
to Dorian ROSSE, pypa-dev
Hi Dorian. You’ve reached the wrong forum. This forum is for development of pypa projects and not for support. See the Python Packaging User’s Guide, which gives guidance on how to get support.

Additionally, the message you’ve sent does not provide enough context for someone to provide assistance. You should provide more information about your environment (operating system, python version, network environment) as well as what commands you ran, what output you got, and what output you expected.