pyomo error

Niki Triantafyllou

Oct 7, 2021, 9:18:50 AM10/7/21
to Pyomo Forum
Hi everyone,

I get this error when I run my model.

ERROR: Unexpected exception while loading model:
        'SimpleSet' object has no attribute 'ord'
errorcode: 1
retval: None

The thing is that when I run the model locally on my computer I do not get the error but when I use the linux cluster in my institution this error appears. This is for code I added to create a plot for the results of the optimization problem.

Could the problem be that an older version of pyomo is installed in the cluster?

I would appreciate your thoughts.

Best wishes,
Niki

Siirola, John D

Oct 7, 2021, 9:45:10 AM10/7/21
to pyomo...@googlegroups.com

Yes.  My guess is that your cluster is running a version of Pyomo < 5.7.0.  You can check either by running “pyomo --version” at the command prompt or by looking at the `pyomo.__version__` string or `pyomo.version.info.version_info` tuple.

John

Niki Triantafyllou

Oct 11, 2021, 10:31:26 AM10/11/21
to Pyomo Forum