Pyomo Benders Decomposition

Ayan Mukhopadhyay

Jan 22, 2016, 9:40:23 AM1/22/16
to Pyomo Forum
I am new to Stochastic Programming and pyomo. I am trying to model a transportation problem, with warehouses and stores for example, with demands uncertain for different scenarios. Is it possible to get a mathematical formulation for the problem described in chapter 10 that discusses Bender's decomposition? It would be easier to map the problem to the code and therefore implement future codes once the model is available.

Thank you.

Gabriel Hackebeil

Jan 22, 2016, 10:48:48 AM1/22/16
to pyomo...@googlegroups.com
I’m not aware of one. That example is a translation of the AMPL example found here (stoch2.mod): http://www.ampl.com/NEW/LOOP2/

You might be able to find a reference to some formulation on that website.

Gabe