Pyomo with GLPK solver

Kirn Zafar

May 2, 2024, 11:40:54 PMMay 2
to Pyomo Forum
0

I have tried these steps;

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20690195/how-do-you-install-glpk-solver-along-with-pyomo-in-winpython/78422292#78422292 steps.

I also tried pip install glpk

But I am getting error

Problem with pip. ERROR: Failed building wheel for glpk Failed to build glpk ERROR: Could not build wheels for glpk, which is required to install pyproject.toml-based projects

Then i followed this step;

pip install libglpk-dev

got the following error;

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement libglpk-dev (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for libglpk-dev

I am using pycharm and I want to use glpk solver with pyomo. Can anyone please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Abodh Poudyal

May 3, 2024, 12:01:56 AMMay 3
to pyomo...@googlegroups.com
If you are using anaconda distribution, do the following

conda install -c conda-forge glpk

Kirn Zafar

May 3, 2024, 12:18:32 PMMay 3
to Pyomo Forum