Does Pyomo allow PARALLEL construction of Pyomo constraints?

Santosh Sharma

Mar 5, 2024, 9:48:27 AMMar 5
to Pyomo Forum
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I am solving this large-scale scenario optimization model that takes a very long time to solve. The main inefficiency is in building the model: defining constraints. While the solver (Gurobi) is able to utilize all available cores to solve it quickly. The PYOMO is taking a very long time to define constraints. I was wondering if there is any way to, maybe, utilize a parallel computing mechanism for defining constraints more efficiently.

Thank you!
Santosh