help needed for installing GLPK on windows

luis aguilar

Jan 11, 2016, 12:34:17 PM1/11/16
to Pyomo Forum
Hello! I´ve been trying unsuccessfully to install GLPK on my computer, I´ve seen diferent posts about how to install diferent versions of the program but they seem complicated to me. I don´t really know about paths and other stuff they mention on instructions. please if anyone know about a post with detailed instructions, or whith a video, or if any one can help me with the installation, i´ll be very gratefull.

Simon Hilpert

Jan 11, 2016, 3:38:05 PM1/11/16
to Pyomo Forum
Hi, i found this post helpful when I used pyomo along with GLPK on windows:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20690195/how-do-you-install-glpk-solver-along-with-pyomo-in-winpython

It's in combination with  WinPython  but should work with other environments in a similar way.