Discord

dennis

May 10, 2022, 7:00:09 PM5/10/22
to pyo-discuss
Hi,

I was wondering if a DIscord could be useful for us. Personnaly I think it would be great to search quick answers (I know Olivier is very quick on this forum) or maybe some want to discuss to deepen their understanding of PYO, share techniques, share develloppement techniques (e.g, I'm not a developper and I'll be glad to have  an advice for my programs organisations,etc). It could  also be a great place to share about our respective projects.

What do you think about that ?

dennis

May 31, 2022, 7:53:32 AM5/31/22
to pyo-discuss
As I'm convinced ma,y of you would like to communicate with more fluidity about PYO, I created a Discord server. You can join here:

If you encounter connexion problems, tell me directly by mail.

Bre

Jun 25, 2022, 6:54:42 PM6/25/22
to pyo-discuss
Hi. If you got some people in it, I'd like to join this discord server. Could you update your invite link please?

dennis

Jul 5, 2022, 7:33:22 PM7/5/22
to pyo-discuss
Hi,

Sorry to answer late, we are not many for the moment but little by little the server will grow: https://discord.gg/tpvj39gw

James B.

Aug 27, 2022, 5:30:08 PM8/27/22
to pyo-discuss
Are you able to share a link that doesn't expire? Would like to join the discord. Thank you!