Query filtered by exam date

Nick Rubert

Oct 23, 2023, 6:55:25 PM10/23/23
to pynetdicom
Hi group,

I've created a DICOM SCP with the context:
ae.add_requested_context(PatientRootQueryRetrieveInformationModelFind)

I can get the study date as part of the C-FIND results by specifying the study date as part of the dataset used in the send_c_find call with:
ds.StudyDate = ''

I'm a novice with this software package and I was wondering if there was a way to restrict results returned by the C-FIND request based on the study date. If I only want results from 10/10/2023 in the responses given by send_c_find is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Rubert

Oct 23, 2023, 7:02:33 PM10/23/23
to pynetdicom
*I created a DICOM SCU

Ed McDonagh

Oct 24, 2023, 2:34:40 AM10/24/23
to pynet...@googlegroups.com
Yes - just supply the date you want matched as a value instead of the empty quotes.

ds.StudyDate = '20231010'