Pulling down UltrasoundMultiframe files

George Kowalski

Jul 26, 2017, 11:47:56 AM7/26/17
to pynetdicom
I didn't see it explicitly documented how to Pulling down Ultrasound Multi frame images from a pacs machine so :

I added the following lines to SOPClass.py file:

# STORAGE SOP CLASSES
class UltrasoundMultiframeSOPClass(StorageSOPClass):
UID = '1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.1.3.1'

Then I added that class to my AE as normal in the SOPSCP argument :

MyAE = AE(args.aet, args.p, [PatientRootFindSOPClass,
StudyRootMoveSOPClass,
PatientRootMoveSOPClass,
VerificationSOPClass], [StorageSOPClass, UltrasoundMultiframeSOPClass ], ts)
MyAE.OnAssociateResponse = OnAssociateResponse
MyAE.OnAssociateRequest = OnAssociateRequest
MyAE.OnReceiveStore = OnReceiveStore
MyAE.MaxAssociationIdleSeconds = 1000
MyAE.ConnectTimeoutSeconds = 1000
MyAE.start()