Move more than one image at a time ?

George Kowalski

Jul 26, 2017, 11:41:20 AM7/26/17
to pynetdicom
All,

Anyone have some example code ( I started with https://pythonhosted.org/pynetdicom/usecases.html#query-retrieve-from-python ) that  asks an SCP to move more than one series at a time ? Do I have to write the threading to handle multiple requests at a time , or is they an async flag on the   assoc.PatientRootMoveSOPClass that will put it in background so I can make another request ?

Lidia Luque

Mar 17, 2021, 6:19:55 AM3/17/21
to pynetdicom

Hey George
Did you end up figuring it out?
I'm trying to receive two series at the same time (send two c_store requests), without much luck so far. I'm using sending the requests as independent threads, and while they are both sent, I get the error "DIMSE timeout reached while waiting for response" for the second request. The result is that I only receive the first series...

Lidia