Question about pyne install

Inwoo Baek

Aug 3, 2023, 7:58:38 PM8/3/23
to pyne...@googlegroups.com
Dear pyne team,

I'm Inwoo Baek, a researcher at KAERI.

I'd like to use pyne for the simple test, but I can't download it via anaconda.

Is there any way for installing it via anaconda?

At least, is there any source code for Pyne?

Sincerely,

Baek.

Paul Wilson

Aug 3, 2023, 8:03:41 PM8/3/23
to pyne...@googlegroups.com

Hello Baek,

A recent version (0.7.5) of PyNE is available to install via conda from the conda-forge channel for linux.  An older version is also available for MacOS (0.7.0).  We have not made any versions available for windows via conda, but the linux version has been demonstrated with  WSL.

I hope we’ll get a new version out this summer.

There is source code for PyNE available from our code repository, that includes a sample installation script for Ubuntu linux.

Paul

--
Paul P.H. Wilson (he/him/his)

Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group

--

---