Request for Information on `pyne.dagmc` in the Development Branch

Ahnaf Tahmid

Feb 13, 2023, 10:07:44 AM2/13/23
to PyNE

I hope this message finds you well. I am a user of PyNE and recently installed it on my Ubuntu machine using the source code and a virtual environment. I am using the development branch of PyNE and Python 3.10.

While working with the examples provided with PyNE, I came across an issue with the pyne.dagmc module. It seems that this module is not available in the development branch that I am using.

I would like to request any information or guidance on how to access and use the pyne.dagmc module in the development branch. If this module has been replaced with a different method, please let me know what the new method is.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing back from the PyNE community.