pyNastran is on Discord

steve

Jan 21, 2021, 4:23:22 PM1/21/21
to pyNastran Discuss
I don't know if everyone is aware that the badges on the pyNastran site are actually links, but they are.  I'd like let everyone that pyNastran is on Discord.  Now that it's less spammy, it's probably a good time to announce it.

This is the button (which doesn't work here)
discord.png

If you're not familiar with Discord, it's basically Slack or a chat room.  You can drop pictures, ask specific people questions, private chats, etc.  It's a bit more dev focused.  You'll also see that there are a lot of other different forums (e.g., siemens-nastran, msc-nastran, python) that might be of interest.

Also, the new version is coming soon.  Probably ~1 month.

Steve