Re: PyCon US 2017 Call for Proposals & Deadlines - Nashville Python Users

Brian D.

Nov 17, 2016, 9:55:47 PM11/17/16
to Betsy Waliszewski, pyn...@googlegroups.com
We have a monthly meeting tomorrow and I will definitely bring this up!

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Betsy Waliszewski <be...@python.org> wrote:
Hi Brian,

We have a deadline coming up for our call for proposals and we are hoping you can help us share these details with your user group.

PyCon US's proposal application is open.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal for a tutorial, talk, poster, or the education summit, please check out https://us.pycon.org/2017/speaking/.

  • The deadline to submit a tutorial proposal is coming up: November 30, 2016 AoE.
  • The deadline to submit proposals for talks, poster, and the Education Summit is January 3, 2017 AoE.
  • Financial aid is also accepting applications. Deadline is February 15, 2017 AoE (https://us.pycon.org/2017/financial-assistance/).
  • PyCon US registration is open https://us.pycon.org/2017/registration/ and we still have early bird ticket rates available.
Best Regards,

Betsy