Nashville Tech Networking Event

ste...@bradfordgroup.com

Jun 9, 2016, 11:54:52 AM6/9/16
to PyNash
I work with Concept Technology Inc., a local managed IT services provider, and they are hosting an exciting tech event on June 23. I wanted to send some information along to you in case your members are interested in attending. Perhaps it's something you could share on the web or through group communications. Here are details:

Concept Technology Inc. is hosting Beers, Bites & Backups, a FREE networking event with Nashville's elite entrepreneurs and technology tastemakers. A special presentation and panel discussion by Datto will cover the latest disaster recovery threats and how technology is evolving to protect local businesses.

There will also be complimentary craft beer and wines on hand, food, live music, a silent auction and private brewery tours.

Tickets can be reserved here: http://bit.ly/BeersBitesBackups

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I appreciate your time and your assistance!