Sell Sugar Water or Change the World?

Fred Palmer

Jan 29, 2013, 5:05:55 PM1/29/13
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I'm working on a very cool project and I need some people on to help me finish it out.  It's in the music industry.  I can do part-time, full-time or contract.

Contact me if interested.

If you know me or anyone I've worked with they'll tell you they'd work with me again and again (at least the ones I've paid to do so -- kidding!!)

... so what the hell are you waiting for?

Fred
CTO @ artistgrowth

whit

Jan 30, 2013, 11:37:14 AM1/30/13
to pynash
Hi Fred!

Do you have a project description? or a list of the technological skills or qualifications you are looking for?  For example, what python frameworks or libraries are you using already, is this a web development or mobile gig, prototype or production work, junior or senior, backend or frontend or a mix, what's the general level of compensation, etc.

No need to let any cats out of the bag, just more general details would help folks tell if they are interested.

-w

<=>
david "whit" morriss

 "If you don't know where you are,