Barcamp

ja...@jasonamyers.com

Oct 3, 2014, 2:26:08 PM10/3/14
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
BarCamp Nashville 2014: It's What You Make It

We hope you’ll join us for a fun day of learning and networking at this year’s BarCamp Nashville on Saturday, October 18. Register by October 13 at http://barcampnashville.org to be eligible for a t-shirt and free lunch. Be sure to complete your profile, select your t-shirt size, mark your preference for lunch, and “favorite” the sessions you want to see.

Have something you’d like to share? There’s still time to propose a session. All the details are here: http://www.barcampnashville.org/bcn14/speak

As an unconference, everyone is encouraged to fully participate by speaking, asking questions, networking or volunteering. It takes a lot of people to make a great BarCamp, so if you’d like to help make it happen, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Deanna Vickers, at volu...@barcampnashville.org about volunteering on the day of the event. It’s a great way to meet people and get connected!

If you have any questions, please email in...@barcampnashville.org. For the latest info, follow us on Facebook (fb.me/barcampnahville), Google+ (https://plus.google.com/102194173990537202441/) or Twitter (https://twitter.com/barcampnash).

Sent from Mailbox