Contract Python Developer Opportunity

Erin Page

Oct 3, 2013, 5:24:27 PM10/3/13
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys!

I am working on a short-term Python Developer role. I am looking for someone to work for a healthcare client through the end of the year.

If you would like more information, please contact me at 615.823.4995 or by email at ep...@hollandsquare.com!

I am also looking to pay out $1,000 for a placed referral fee, so if you know of someone, send them my way!!

Thanks,
Erin Page

whit

Oct 7, 2013, 11:40:04 AM10/7/13
to pynash
if you give us a bit more information here (what kind of python programming, length of job, desired experience level, kinds of experience desired, rate of compensation) you are likely to get more bites.

For example:  I have a 2 month contract for a junior django developer working with PostGIS 20 hrs a week for $100 - $200 / hour dependent on experience.

-w

<=>
david "whit" morriss

 "If you don't know where you are,