Robotic 3D Inkjet Printer

Wesley Summers

May 19, 2014, 4:26:02 PM5/19/14
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys! My Name is Wes Summers, I am the Artist in Residence at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center.

I am working on an interesting concept and I need some expertise in Python to help this thing move forward.  I am attaching a one sheeter about the project, and the robot arm we will be working with.    If you are interested please feel free to contact me at  6153478698 or email me at  w...@printperfect.co
PRINTPERFECT_ONE_SHEET.pdf
cyton_gamma_1500.pdf

matt george

May 20, 2014, 12:34:06 PM5/20/14
to pyn...@googlegroups.com
Wes,
What kind of rate are you paying and how long do you think the job would be for?

Matt