pynac 0.3.2 anyone?

Volker Braun

Mar 19, 2014, 2:23:52 PM3/19/14
to pynac...@googlegroups.com
Whats the plan for the next version? I have the memory leak fix and the explicit template stuff. Anything else? Who is doing the releases? If the answer is "nobody" I can try to make a new release ;-)

Jean-Pierre Flori

Mar 20, 2014, 5:08:19 AM3/20/14
to pynac...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:23:52 PM UTC+1, Volker Braun wrote:
Whats the plan for the next version? I have the memory leak fix and the explicit template stuff. Anything else? Who is doing the releases? If the answer is "nobody" I can try to make a new release ;-)
I would say that if you have the rights to make the release on bitbucket, do it.
I'll happily review the update on Sage's trac.
(And have a look on bitbucket at the changes.)
IIRC Burcin was more than happy to let others do this.
Unless Burcin says he absolutely wants to inlcude other fixes at once.

Burcin Erocal

Mar 20, 2014, 6:55:31 AM3/20/14
to pynac...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, 20 Mar 2014 02:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
Jean-Pierre Flori <jpf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:23:52 PM UTC+1, Volker Braun wrote:
> >
> > Whats the plan for the next version? I have the memory leak fix and
> > the explicit template stuff. Anything else? Who is doing the
> > releases? If the answer is "nobody" I can try to make a new
> > release ;-)

Many thanks for fixing the memory leak and getting the tuple stuff to
work Volker!

> I would say that if you have the rights to make the release on
> bitbucket, do it.
> I'll happily review the update on Sage's trac.
> (And have a look on bitbucket at the changes.)
> IIRC Burcin was more than happy to let others do this.
> Unless Burcin says he absolutely wants to inlcude other fixes at
> once.

I encourage anyone else to take over the releases. :) Eviatar was the
release manager for the previous one. Volker, you're welcome to
merge your changes and call it 0.3.2.

I don't have any immediate fixes for this release. At some point, we
should import the patches that have recently been merged in GiNaC. But
I really don't have much time to spare for pynac these days.

Cheers,
Burcin

Volker Braun

Mar 20, 2014, 10:43:54 AM3/20/14