basic question on setting up a development environment

Marcelo Alejandro Forets Irurtia

Jun 4, 2017, 1:37:48 AM6/4/17
to pynac-devel
Hi,
i wanted to follow https://github.com/pynac/pynac/wiki/Setting-up-a-development-environment but i'm confused. i have already the latest sage development version (v.8.0.beta9). is it ok to clone the pynac version inside my current SAGE_ROOT, or I need to do step 1? (recompile an earlier sage version, since pynac/sage VERSION says 7.5.beta1).
Thanks.

PS: cross posted at the gitter chat, since i don't know if you receive notifications for new messages there..

Ralf Stephan

Jun 4, 2017, 1:43:29 AM6/4/17
to pynac-devel
Ah, the branch is old. At the moment there are no changes. I changed the Wiki item to: "1. if the current branch from https://github.com/pynac/sage is newer than Sage develop then fetch and build it"