Issue in calling maria DB Stored procedure using python code

Abhijit Saha

Feb 21, 2019, 3:36:43 AM2/21/19
to PyMySQL Users
Here is the code that I have used to connect and execute Stored procedure of Maria DB database

conn = pymysql.connect(DBSERVER, DBUSER, DBPASSWORD, DBNAME)
c = conn.cursor()
c.execute('insert_keyword', [512, 'keyword text'])

But it is giving error 'AttributeError: 'Response' object has no attribute 'translate''

For your information. If I execute sql query it works fine. Problem during SP call.

Can you please help me on this?

Naoki INADA

Feb 21, 2019, 4:56:34 AM2/21/19
to PyMySQL Users
Try to create minimal code to reproduce.

There are no "Response" object in PyMySQL.
The bug must be in your application.