Help a beginner with PyMySql

Guido Dipietro

Jun 30, 2018, 8:32:39 PM6/30/18
to PyMySQL Users
Hello.
I am trying to make a simple Android App that displays a handful of integers which are returned from a Python program.
As far as I am concerned, the only way to access that information from my App is to export and retrieve it from an Online Database, which I believe can be created using MySql, and which can be accessed to using the library PyMySql, as well as accessed from the Android app with some sort of SQL database handling.

Is anyone in this group willing to help me out with this matter? The use of databases remains a bit unclear to me and I am not sure where to begin.
Any help, even if it is just a few links with tutorials, is heavily appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Guido Dipietro.