number box?

Rich E

Aug 9, 2010, 2:53:58 AM8/9/10
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Is there a number box widget already?  I was thinking to make one along the lines of the numbox in Pd (except maybe with more functionality for touch input) if not.

cheers,
Rich

Mathieu Virbel

Aug 9, 2010, 4:13:04 AM8/9/10
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Nop, no widgets like this exists... but very easy to create :)

Mathieu

2010/8/9 Rich E <rich....@gmail.com>:

Rich E

Aug 9, 2010, 9:15:24 AM8/9/10
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
I started one, quite simple so far.  But, I thought it would be nice to have one with precise number input (i.e., u can enter values with your keyboard or a virtual number keypad), along with the ability to drag the input up and down like a slider.

I will get going on that and posted it to the users list for feedback.

cheers,
Rich