selected-color in pymt.ui.colors.py

Jeff Wilson

Jul 29, 2010, 12:13:59 PM7/29/10
to pymt-dev
I was having trouble styling the background of a selected
MTFileIconEntryView item. I've been trying to style the
MTFileBrowser.

No matter what I used I kept getting an all-white rounded rectangle
for my selected item background. First I started with this (in my own
code):

css_add_sheet('fileiconentryview { selected-color: rgb(70, 70,
70);}')

... but I kept getting the same white background no matter what I did.
I found an answer: 'selected-color' was was not auto-converting in
pymt.ui.colors.py. When I modified the source to add a mapping in the
auto_convert dict for:

'selected-color': parse_color,

... it finally worked!

My questions:

1) Was there an alternative to my editing pymt source? i.e. could I
have fixed this some other way?
2) If not, how do I get this fix into the release stream? I'm really
new to the 'community developer' role.

Thanks!

Jeff Wilson
Carleton University

Andrés Vargas

Jul 31, 2010, 2:35:54 AM7/31/10
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Hi There is a problem with the new version of PYMT 0.5b3, especifically in the widget MTKineticList, it has problems with the MTToggleButton

AttributeError: 'MTToggleButton' object has no attribute 'get_state'

in 0.4 version it works perfectly.

Regards, Andres

--
Andrés Vargas González
Ayudante de Investigación - Research Assistant

Mathieu Virbel

Aug 12, 2010, 5:55:18 AM8/12/10
to pymt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrés,

Sorry for not responding to you, i've completly forgotten this mail !
It's fixed in latest master :)

Mathieu